Monday, December 6, 2010

Assignment 5 : Created Realities (continued)

Narrative


My goal in these photographs were to tell the story... of me reading a good story! I did my best to be very expressive in regard to my body language. Probably the hardest part about taking these photos was struggling with a self timer and having many failed attempts to properly frame and focus what I wanted in the photo. I wanted to only have myself and the book in the photo, with the book primarily in focus.

PART II


Overall, the group said that the series was very expressive-- that the outward appearance is very reflective of what I might be feeling inside while reading. They said that I could probably add more photos to this series, or create even more narratives of myself doing a variety of tasks.




No comments:

Post a Comment